What can you do with a video converter
Por kodakvideoconverter - December 19th, 2013, 17:55, Category: General
Doremisoft video converter can help to convert most of video format to common video format, like mov, mp4, avi, wmv, 3gp, mkv, flv, mpg, DV, etc. It also can extract audio from your video, so you can play it on your portable devices. It has the ability to edit video, like cropping, spliting, merging. You can add effect, watermark to video, adjust audio volume and fade in/fade out effect.
If you have MTS/M2TS file, you can convert them to the video format you want. Now you can see the video guide:
How to convert MTS to DV on mac with easy
How to convert m2ts to mov for imovie, final cut pro
How to convert M2TS files to FLV on Mac OS X
| Trackbacks (0)
Solution to importimg Sony Cyber Shot mts file to iphoto/iomvie/QuickTime
Por kodakvideoconverter - November 19th, 2013, 20:49, Category: General
The majority of Sony Cyber shot camcorders are recording ".mts" video file, and it's a format that imovie, quicktime, iphone can not recognize.
What should we do to resolve these issues?
So if you would like to create mts file may be recognized by mac applications you need to convert the mts file to iphoto, imovie, quicktime, final reduce pro friendly format, just like mov.
How to convert mts to iphoto, imovie, quicktime friendly format mov?
You simply require a video converter, which can import mts file, and export as mov format.
Doremisoft video converter permit you import the majority of video format like mts, m2ts, mkv, mov, avi, mp4, wmv, mpg, mxf, flv, vob, asf, and so on. and also you can select output format as mov, avi, mpg, mp4, wmv, flv, swf, dv, and so on. In addition to, this converter will help you trim, crop, split, merge video. Add impact to video also is permitted. In the event you require to adjust audio volume, this converter has the function to adjust audio volume, and add fade in, fade out impact.
| Trackbacks (0)
How Do I Handle SWF Video Playback Issue Freely
Por kodakvideoconverter - November 7th, 2013, 22:02, Category: General
Different strokes for different folks. It also makes sense that hobby varies depending on the personalities of different persons. For instance, the people with strong logical thinking ability love making small inventions. While the ones who are fun-loving and creative will likely to enjoy hobbies related to arts, such as drawing, painting, sculpting or fashion design..
As to myself, I have got many hobbies including reading, drawing, cooking, listening to music, doing sports, watching various movies/videos, etc. I would spend much of my spare time on videos. You may ask where my source videos from are. To tell you what, I have never bought videos from video stores; instead, I downloaded them from the video-sharing websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc. I also get the videos from my friends. In this way, I can appreciate as many videos as possible free of charge, isn't it great?
Up till now, there are a ton of different kinds of videos storing on my computer, such as .mp4, avi, .mov, .wmv, swf, etc.It is good to have so many resources, but handling them is not an easy job. You know, different media players/applications support the specified video formats, for example, if I want to play the funny SWF animation on my HTC One, I have to convert SWF to MP4 Mac, making the animation acceptable by the phone. In order to play all of my videos freely, I decided to download the third-party tool called DoremisoftSWF Converter for Mac. It is said that this converter is able to convert SWF video to any other popular videos such as MOV, MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, MKV, 3G2, 3GP, AVI, DV, etc. Besides, it can also transcode SWF to audios in AAC, MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc with no quality loss on Mac OS. Besides, it supports transferring SWF videos to lots of popular media devices including iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Samsung, Kindle Fire, Black Berry, Game Console, HTC, Mobile Phone, etc. After several tests, I found it really of great help. I mean, it not only carries out the conversion quickly, but with superb high output quality as well. Oh, before I forgot, this converter can help to upload SWF videos to websites for sharing. There was one time I wanted to share a piece of wonderful animation on YouTube, I have tried for over four times but failed. Later, I got to know that YouTube cannot support SWF format but FLV instead. So, I turned to the SWF converter for help. To my delight, there are built-in optimal presets for websites including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook. It didn't take me half an hour before I succeeded in convert SWF to FLV Mac for YouTube. Obviously, I was able to upload the converted animation on YouTube smoothly. Guess what, lots of friends love this video very much.
| Trackbacks (0)
How to Upload Videos to Personal Websites Easily
Por kodakvideoconverter - October 30th, 2013, 22:21, Category: General
Up till now, a large number of people own their personal websites. As we know, a personal website can be used as a bridge to connect us and other people all over the world. We can exchange our thoughts/ideas, share interests/hobbies as well as sharing something interesting such as books, poems, beautiful music/video, TV shows, etc.
Occasionally, we will need to upload some videos to the website for sharing, be it the public websites like YouTube or your our own websites. Some people will find it difficult to do this task. Actually, it will be much easier by following the proper steps as below:
Step 1. Select a Proper Hosting Site. To upload a video, the very first thing we need to do is to choose a proper hosting site for hosting the videos online. Frankly speaking, YouTube is one of the best choices of course; you can choose other popular video-sharing websites such as Vimeo, Hulu, etc as you like. As to uploading videos to our own websites, we can use a content delivery network which offers the customized video players and content management systems, so that we can arrange video publication freely as we wish.
Step 2. Convert and Compress the Source Video File. Due to the format issue, we cannot upload any videos to the websites directly. Before doing so, we will need to convert the source video to the format which can be accepted by the video hosting site we chose. The reason is that most video hosting sites cannot support many video formats, and they also have the limitation for the video size as well. To make it easier to understand, let's give an example: We need to upload some wonderful MP4/MPG/WMV videos to the websites for sharing, but we find that those videos are of large size and cannot be supported by various browsers. So, we will have to convert those video formats to SWF-which's in a much smaller size and has got maximum compatibility with most browsers. That is to say, we need to convert WMV to SWF, MP4 to SWF or transcode MPG to SWF with the help of third-party software.
Step 3.Connect to the Web. As is known to us all, a majority of video-sharing websites and CDNs(content delivery networks) have got a built-in interface, making it very easy to find the source video from our computer and then upload it to the sites. A high-speed internet connection is strongly required to ensure a quick and smooth uploading. Or, you will have to wait impatiently during the video uploading process.
Source from http://www.fastlinkmaker.com/how-to-upload-videos-to-personal-websites-easily_21508
| Trackbacks (0)
A Quick Look at the PS4 and Xbox One
Por kodakvideoconverter - October 13th, 2013, 22:11, Category: General
Currently, the Xbox 360 and PS3 are the top 2 game console kings on the market. It is reported that both of them have sold over 75 million units as of the end of 2012. The Gamescom 2013 delivered an important message to the public that, Sony would finally officially unveil the PS4 on 29 November, while the Xbox One would land on 22 November. Will the next generation prove as popular? Well, it is still too early to tell.|
Now, gamers are focusing on the two next-gen consoles. Apparently, there will be furious competition between these new devices. Consumers will be in a dilemma of which one to choose since both of them are doing great. Although there are less than two months away from the final release dates, we still have the luck to get the first hand-on look at the devices. Needless to say, there are great differences in the design, optical drive, motion control, storage, specs, etc. However, they have got the most headline-grabbing feature in common---both PS4 and Xbox One are able to support 4K movie streaming! In simple words, besides playing games, consumers can also play 4K movie with PS4 and the Xbox One or big screen TV. Notes: most 4K movies are recorded in MXF/RAW/XAVC formats which are not supported by either the PS4 or Xbox One. The alternative is use a powerful 4K video converter to convert 4K video to Xbox One or PS4 most friendly MPEG-4 H.264 format.
Enjoying video is great, but the basic function of a console is to play games. Based on a latest investigation, there are 10 most-wanted next-gen games for the Xbox One and PS4. The name list is as below:
1. Tom Clancy's The Division(to be released in 2014)
2. Project Spark(TBD)
3. Watch_Dogs(to be released on Nov. 19, 2013)
4. Titanfall(to be released in Spring 2014)
5. Knack(to be released in November 2014)
6. Destiny(to be released in 2014)
7. The Crew(to be released in Early 2014)
8. Final Fantasy XV(TBD)
9. Quantum Break(to be released in 2014)
10.Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain(TBD)
The Gamescom 2013 unveiled the entire list of games for the PS4 and Xbox 360 which include Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Battlefield 4, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Skylanders: Swap Force and Watch Dogs, Driveclub, Just Dance 2014, FIFA 14, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, Madden NFL 25, NBA 2K14, NBA LIVE, Need for Speed: Rivals, etc. However, it's not the games that come to both consoles would affect consumers' final buying decision. Instead, the overall performance as well as the price of the devices have the greater influence. What do you think?
More info about xavc converter http://www.doremisoft.net/xavc-video-converter.html
To get more news from doremisoft you can follow our facebook, or twitter:
Source from http://videotoolsformac.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-quick-look-at-ps4-and-xbox-one.html
| Trackbacks (0)
Three Reasons of buying a camcorder
Por kodakvideoconverter - September 28th, 2013, 20:34, Category: General
You see, men's tastes are various. Some people like reading, some like travelling while others like making movies/videos. The truth is, not every one of them has owned a camcorder, but they do posse some kind of devices capable of recording videos, such as smartphones(iPhone 4S/5, HTC One, Galaxy S4, etc) and tablets(iPad 4/2, new iPad, etc)and more. The remarkable thing is that the quality of the videos recorded by those gadgets isn't not bad--sometimes it is extremely sharp & high-definition. So, here is the question: do we still need to buy a standlone camcorder(Sony Handycam HDR-PJ10,Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3, etc) since we have already owned something capable of doing the "job"? Does it make sense to get a camcorder?
Actually, it is really a personal choice when comes to the purchasing a camcorder. However, we do find out three reasons for owning a camcorder.
1. Video Quality.
Yes, we have to admit that some smartphones or tablets shoot videos in not bad quality. This is why so many people decided to abandoned camcorders and jumped onto those video-capable devices bandwagon. More and more smartphones are coming up like mushrooms, claiming to offer "superior video quality". However, after professional tests on a camcorder and a smartphone, we can easily find that a high-end camcorder provides much better video performance than a so-called all-in-one smartphone. In fact, this result isn't surprising at all. When comparing a cheap camcorder with an ordinary camera, there is slight difference on the quality of recorded videos. However, a camcorder still excel a camera at the same price range, because most camcorders will have more video recording options as well as the video editing software, helping users to upload video clips to websites such as Facebook or YouTube. Tips: Without any doubt, the built-in editing function in a camcorder cannot measure up to te professional editing systems like iMovie/Final Cut Pro, therefore, if you would like to make the video clips more attractive, it is the best to edit them in the professional editors. For example, get a 4K camcorder, then convert 4K xavc video to mov for editing with final cut pro.
2. Internal Memory
By "camcorder", we mean the one that records on flash memory or a built-in hard drive. Of course, there may be another one memory card slot used to record additional video content. Generally speaking, the memory capacity of a smartphone or tablet isn't quite large. Let's say, the iPhone 5 has not card slot and it provides 1 GB RAM, 16/32/64GB storage at the most. The point is, when you are shooting large amounts of videos especially the HD video , you will be driven crazy by swapping cards or transferring the recorded videos to a computer before continue shooting. No one can bear it, right? As to a camcorder, you won't have that trouble since it provides a very large storage capacity.
3. The Audio
Obviously, a camcorder records audio in better quality than a smartphone or tablet does. The reason lies in the built-in mics they used. Almost all traditional camcorders have got the good quality built-in stereo microphones, but there are some that go above and beyond by including 5.1-channel Dolby Digital microphones instead. While on the other hand, a smartphone will usually use the tiny monaural mics, resulting in bad audio quality. Notes: you can adjust the audio volume by using certain software, for example, when import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro with the help of third-party video converter, you can use the built-in editing features to customize the audio freely.
So, we think it worthy buying a camcorder. What is your idea?
If you get a canon vixia hf g10, you can learn the detail on how to get canon vixia hf g10 avchd camcorder video to mac for editing:
| Trackbacks (0)
iMovie VS Windows Movie Maker get more close with them
Por kodakvideoconverter - September 23rd, 2013, 18:52, Category: General
Video post production or we may say extension editing is always a very important issue. There are lots of editing systems available for choices, some people would like to purchase the favorite one based on their actual need while others prefer to use the built-in video editing programs on the computer. As we know, Micrsoft and Apple, the two major computers brands have their own editing software-Windows Movie Maker and iMovie installed on the computers correspondingly. The funny thing is, we will see many people discussing about these two editors and also make a comparison. In my opinion, it doesn't make much sense for the comparison, if any, it will probably like the following.
Currently, there are piles of video editing software on the market. Some people may get loss easily. In fact, they are pretty much the same thing. As for Windows Movie Maker and iMovie, both of them have got a viewing screen or two, a time line, effects preset and file navigation. That means, as long as you own certain editing experience, you are able to switch between these systems flexibly. What you need the most is practicing to gain the familiarity of each one.
Honestly, I love Windows movie Maker because it is quite simple and easy to understand. When comes to iMovie? Eeeeee....I don't know. There was a time that I needed to import sony hdr m2ts to imovie for post editing, it took me almost half a day to finish the job. Of course, I spent a little time on fixing the format incompatibility issue, but my point is, iMoive is great with many cool features, but I just cannot get my head around it sometimes. Different from much editing software, iMovie has only one channel for the video and the audio/effects/effects is not set in a time line but a block instead. Whereas Windows Movie Maker...it has two separate channels, one for the vidoe and one for the audio coming with the video, besides, it also has got extra audio track (for backing music or overdubbing) and then a track for your transitions/effects. Tips: to import some recorded videos like AVCHD MTS to Windows Movie Maker for editing, the key point is to convert the MTS to WMM acceptable video format via the third-party software called Windows Movie Maker Converter or MTS to WMV converter developed by Doremisoft.
iMovie Pros: 1.sleek and sexy; 2.Easy importing & exporting features; 3. cool features available; 4.Scrubbing tool works really well to find clips
Windows Movie Maker Pros: 1. simple, easy operation; 2.Clear presentation of tools; 3. Time line feature; 4.Easy importing & exporting features.
iMovie Cons:: 1. run on Mac; 2. there is no timeline.
Windows Movie Maker Cons:: 1. run on Windows; 2. there is Not many thrills and spills.
In conclusion, I think both of them have got advantages and disadvantages, what matter the most is that which one can really meet all your demands—kind of preference thing.
You can learn the detail guide on how to convert mts to wmv:
| Trackbacks (0)
How to Play YouTube FLV Videos Offline
Por kodakvideoconverter - September 9th, 2013, 22:46, Category: General
As the global leader of video-sharing website, YouTube has brought us much convenience and abundance. It seems that we can find almost all we want there: music, video, news, information, etc. The number of YouTube monthly active users has reached to over 1 billion. Besides, more than 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that's almost an hour for every person on Earth. With so many people hanging there, sometimes, it's not as smooth as we expected to enjoy YouTube FLV videos online. Alternatively, it is a good idea to download and play the videos offline.
It is always easier said than done. Here are the questions asked by some people:
1. "Can someone tell me what's a .flv file and how to either make it into a .avi file and playable in Windows Movie Maker or simply to make it playable. I got a cool little application called download helper, but everything it saves for me is in .flv and I have no clue what to do?". 2. "I just got some YouTube videos(in .flv format), I cannot figure out the right way to play them on my smart phone (Sony Xperia). Please help!". 3. "How can I play YouTube FLV videos on iPhone 5 please?"
Well, before we get started, it's necessary to have a glance at what FLV format is. FLV, short for Flash Video, is a video format used to deliver videos over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player 6/7/8/9. FLV content may also be embedded within SWF files. Currently, there are some brand websites using the FLV file format which include: YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, MySpace and Reuters.com.
Basically, an FLV file can be opened or played by some programs natively such as Adobe's Flash Player (version 7 and later), RealPlayer, VLC, MPlayer, and other popular media players. Besides, Adobe Premiere Pro can support the editing of FLV file well. However, if you would like to play an FLV file on other programs such as Windows Movie Maker, QuickTime or portable mobile devices like Sony Xperia, it is a must to convert the FLV file to another file type. For example, transfer FLV to Xperia friendly video format like MP4, convert FLV to AVI for Windows Movie Maker, etc. In addition, Apple devices like iPhone 5 has also turned down the support for Adobe Flash Player, that is why iPhone users cannot play the FLV files since they have to use iTunes to manage their media data. In light of this, there is nothing we can do but to import YouTube videos to iTunes before trasferring FLV files to iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. That is to say, we need to convert FLV to M4V to make YouTube FLV videos acceptable by iTunes.
To solve all of the problems above, a professional and easy-to-use third-party program is enough. Doremisoft FLV Video Converter is the recommendable software specializing in handling the FLV file issues perfectly. The process of conducting the conversion is as easy as eating a pie, which goes like this: import FLV video file--set output format--edit the video optionally--start to convert.
Source From: http://www.azadnegar.com/lucasjacbo/news/48115.html
| Trackbacks (0)
How to Deal with SWF Format Issue Smoothly
Por kodakvideoconverter - August 27th, 2013, 20:01, Category: General
There's no denying that Flash SWF is really something! We have already known the fact that it is widely used: create an animated character, build a website, make Flash game, create advertisements or even develop Flash applications with more useful purposes than just the Flash games. A latest study showed that up to 85% of the websites are currently using the Flash SWF and 75% of the web videos are played by the use of Flash as well. You see, Flash SWF is far more powerful than we thought.
We also know that a Flash plug-in is needed to view the Flash SWF content smoothly, which brings a big problem--there is no Flash plug-in available on Mac applications like QuickTime and most mobile devices such as Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc. That means, we cannot play the Flash SWF files on them directly. There is no wonder many people are crying for the solution to solve the problem of "how can I play the downloaded SWF videos on my iPhone 5 freely?" or something like "Does anyone know how to play SWF file on QuickTime, please?"
Luckily, it is not hard to solve all these problems. All we need to do is to convert the SWF into the format accepted by those applications or devices. Try an all-in-one SWF converter for Mac , all SWF-related conversion will be done easily. It does a beautiful job with the super fast speed. For example, it helps to convert swf to avi and allow you to play the SWF on Window Media Player freely, also, it transode swf to mov mac so that you are able to enjoy the Flash SWF on QuickTime freely. Acutally, it this converter can convert SWF to almost all popular video/audio format according to your needs.
As for the operation of this smart app, it is extremely simple without any technical skills required. In order to give you a clear idea, let me give you an example, say converting SWF to iPhone 5 via this converter. The process is mainly divided into four steps. Step 1. Download the SWF Converter--the equivalent version of SWF to MP4 Converter Mac, install it in your computer and run it. Step 2. Click the "Select File" button to import the SWF source file into the converter. Step 3. Choose the MP4 as the output format by clicking the "Profile" button. Step 4. Customize the SWF video file optionally by using the built-in editing functions like adding watermark to the videos, after that, press the "Start" button to kick off the conversion. When the conversion is finished, you can transfer the converted SWF files into iPhone for playback freely.
Source from http://www.tongshu.net/technology/how-to-deal-with-swf-format-issue-smoothly.html
| Trackbacks (0)
How to make swf file editable in Windows Movie Maker
Por kodakvideoconverter - August 1st, 2013, 23:33, Category: General
Can you edit swf file on Windows movie maker? No. When you try to import swf file into Windows Movie Maker, you will find that if you drag and drop the swf file into Windows Movie Maker, there is nothing happen. If you click "Import video" and locate to your swf file, you also can find that your swf file is not show up.
Why? When you import video you can see Windows Movie Maker supported format incluing .avi, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpeg, .mpe, .mpv2, .wm, .wmv, .asf. So if you want to import a video format that Windows Movie Maker is not supported, then it can not recognized.
What should you do if you want to edit swf file with windows movie maker? As we know most of video editor is not support swf file, the easiest way to edit swf file is to convert swf file to other format, to edit with Windows Movie Maker, convert swf to mov is really a good choice, forWMV file is a Windows Media Video file.
To learn the detail of how to convert swf to wmv:
Source from: http://videotoolsformac.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-make-swf-file-editable-in.html
| Trackbacks (0)
Previous posts in Main
- Review on Doremisoft Video Solutions (July 25th, 2013)
- Learning how to crop MKV file with MKV cropper (July 14th, 2013)
- Two methods to get a video segment from a video (July 1st, 2013)
- How to Upload Adobe Flash Animated Video to YouTube (June 27th, 2013)
- Learn the detail steps on how to use XAVC video Converter (June 18th, 2013)
- How to edit xavc footages on mac and wins freely (June 13th, 2013)
- Play 1080P MKV Videos with Galaxy S4/Xperia Z smoothly (May 22nd, 2013)
- Learn the top 4 Browsers for iOS 6 to Play Flash video (May 20th, 2013)
- Prime five video tools it is possible help you for video making (May 19th, 2013)
- Transform flv file to wmv efficiently using a flv to wmv converter (May 16th, 2013)
- The method to crop swf file making use of a swf video converter (May 15th, 2013)
- Play swf file on iPad/iPad mini with easy (May 9th, 2013)
- Tips of how to edit swf file with windows movie maker (May 8th, 2013)
- The best way to convert xavc video to avi/mov/mp4 on mac and windows (May 2nd, 2013)
- Very easily convert Keynote presentation to Flash video for web (May 1st, 2013)
- Learn to convert swf file to jpg with swf video converter (April 26th, 2013)
- Take a easy way to upload/embed video for your site (April 25th, 2013)
- Take a way to convert swf to mp4 for importing to Camtasia 8 for editing (April 24th, 2013)
- The best way to convert flv to wmv for importing to Windows Movie Maker (April 23rd, 2013)
- Ideas on converting flv file to mp4 file on Mac (April 22nd, 2013)
- The best way to import canon vixia avchd mts/m2ts file to mac imovie/FCP easily (April 21st, 2013)
- Just to convert SWF video to Premiere for editing (April 18th, 2013)
- 3 steps to convert Sony Cyber-shot RX100 AVCHD video to FCP MOV (April 17th, 2013)
- The best way to import Sony CyberShot DSC-HX9V MTS video to FCP/iMovie very easily (April 16th, 2013)
- Find out XAVC file format and the best way to convert XAVC file using a XAVC converter (April 15th, 2013)
- Tips on convert Sony PMW F5 CineAlta Cinema Camera with XAVC Converter (April 14th, 2013)
- What exactly is Keynote and tips on how to inser swf to Keynote on mac (April 11th, 2013)
- Will you burn downloaded video from Hulu/Google/limewire to DVD (April 10th, 2013)
- Fast to convert MXF to MOV file with doremisfot video converter (April 9th, 2013)
- What exactly is the fast way to convert avi file to wmv file (April 8th, 2013)
- The best way to convert Canon EOS C500 MXF video to Apple ProRes (April 7th, 2013)
- Take a easy way to burn iphoto slideshow to dvd on mac (April 6th, 2013)
- Tips on converting AVCHD footage from Camcorder to iMovie/Final Cut Pro (April 2nd, 2013)
- Find out the WMV format and the best way to convert WMV to MP4 (April 1st, 2013)
- Info about AVCHD MTS/M2TS and the way to convert AVCHD video (March 31st, 2013)
- Convert MKV file to AVI file with few steps (March 29th, 2013)
- Play PVR video with HTC one or watch on personal computer (March 28th, 2013)
- Quickly to convert MP4 to MOV for editing with iMovie (March 27th, 2013)
- Get the way to embed SWF file to Keynote (March 26th, 2013)
- The best way to convert Canon legria AVCHD video to Mac imovie for editing (March 25th, 2013)
- Best three video player for mac for playing film (March 24th, 2013)
- The best way to resolve each of the video to imovie importing difficulty (March 21st, 2013)
- What exactly is JING and the best way to convert swf file on mac (March 20th, 2013)
- Using DVD maker Mac to burn Olympus Stylus to dvd on Mac (March 18th, 2013)
- The best way to convert webM to flv for sharing on the net (March 17th, 2013)
- What is AVI format and convert avi to imoive (March 14th, 2013)
- How to convert all video to Nexus 7 for playing (March 13th, 2013)
- Edit Canon/Panasonic/JVC mod video with iMovie/Final Cut Pro (March 12th, 2013)
- Knowledge of MKV file and method to enjoy mkv on devices (March 11th, 2013)
- The way to burn the imovie exported movie to DVD on mac (March 10th, 2013)
- Simply to convert AVCHD to mov for enjoying on mac (March 6th, 2013)
- What exactly is Set-top box and the way to convert pvr files (March 5th, 2013)
- The best way to convert MXF file to AVI for Sony Vegas? (March 4th, 2013)
- How to convert AVI/MKV/MP4 video on iPhone 5 easily? (March 3rd, 2013)
- Review of Sony NEX-EA50EH camcorder and convert video to iMovie/Final Cut Pro (February 28th, 2013)
- Easily edit MOV files from Canon EOS 550D with Sony Vegas (February 27th, 2013)
- Best three video editors for my Mac video editor selection (February 26th, 2013)
- Convert PVR file to MP4 for playing on iPhone (February 25th, 2013)
- Easily and freely enjoy swf file on ipad by converting swf to mp4 (February 24th, 2013)
- Easily and freely enjoy swf file on ipad by converting swf to mp4 (February 24th, 2013)
- Solution to import SWF to Windows Movie Maker by converting swf to wmv/AVI (February 21st, 2013)
- Take swf video converter to convert swf to 3gp/mpeg/mov/imovie/quicktime (February 19th, 2013)
- Advantages Of MKV Format And How To Convert MOD File To MKV (February 28th, 2012)
- Backup your Canon Vixia HF M2TS to Mac for palying and uploading (January 15th, 2012)
- Has anyone used a Sony DCR-SX85 camcorder and got it to work with a Mac? (January 10th, 2012)
- Burn Canon Legria FS to DVD on Mac without iDVD (January 2nd, 2012)
- How to play MOD files on Adobe Flash Player on Mac (November 24th, 2011)
- Burn YouTube video to DVD Mac (November 16th, 2011)
- Convert MOD file to Mac video then edit MOD file in iMovie (November 2nd, 2011)
- Part 2:What role does Doremisoft AVCHD Converter For Mac play as? (October 26th, 2011)
- Convert MTS to MOV on Mac Lion so to import AVCHD video to iMovie (October 25th, 2011)
- Convert/Import Sony HDCAM SR AVCHD, Handycam AVCHD to Avid (October 17th, 2011)
- How to convert MOD video to MOV on Lion wirh MOD to MOV converter mac (October 13th, 2011)
- Convert and edit Canon FS series MOD on Mac (October 8th, 2011)
- How to import Panasonic SDR-S series video to iMovie (October 7th, 2011)
- Import Kodak Easyshare, Kodak Playspot, Kodak Zi8 to Windows Movie Maker (September 28th, 2011)
- Doremisoft Webcam Studio is available with adding special effects to real and virtual webcam (September 27th, 2011)
- Best PDF to Word Converter-offer accurate PDF to DOC Conversion (September 26th, 2011)
- Edit Flip video in iMovie'08/iMovie'09/iMovie'11 (September 25th, 2011)
- What can you do after you have a kodak recorder? (September 22nd, 2011)
- How to add picture to your webcam video? (September 20th, 2011)
- How to add flash to your webcam video? (September 20th, 2011)
- How to add subtitle to webcam? (September 19th, 2011)
- How to add special video and effects to your webcam? (September 19th, 2011)
- Insert your video shootings from Flip camera into PowerPoint (September 18th, 2011)
- Powerful MTS to iMovie converter to convert MTS to iMovie on mac (September 14th, 2011)
- Convert and edit flip Slide HD on Windows Movie Maker (September 9th, 2011)
- Convert Flip video on mac to edit in Final Cut Pro (September 9th, 2011)
- Reason and solution to can not import Flip video into iMovie (September 9th, 2011)
- Flip Video Converter convert FlipShare/Slide HD to Windows Movie Maker (September 7th, 2011)
- Convert flip video to flv to share Flip videos with my friends or family (September 7th, 2011)
- How can I edit flip video with Windows Movie Maker (September 4th, 2011)
- PDF converter for mac convert PDF to HTML, PDF to image, PDF to Text, PDF to EPUB (August 31st, 2011)
- Convert your PDF to HTML on mac with Mac PDF to HTML Converter (August 30th, 2011)
- MOD Editor for Mac give you a convenient way to edit MOD video (August 29th, 2011)
- Solution to Windows Movie Maker can't play Slide HD directly (August 24th, 2011)
- Kodak video converter help you burn your Kodak video to DVD on Windows (August 18th, 2011)
- Convert your Kodak PlayFull Video to Windows Movie Maker to edit (August 16th, 2011)
- Try to burn Kodak Video to DVD on Mac with Mac Kodak Video to DVD Burner (August 15th, 2011)
- Convert PDF to HTML, Text，EPUB, Image on Mac with PDF converter for mac (August 14th, 2011)
- Perfect Solution For Backup Flip Camcorder Shootings: Burn Flip Video to DVD (August 7th, 2011)
- No trouble to edit Flip/ Kodak/ JVC video in iMovie (August 5th, 2011)
- MOD Editor for Mac, easily edit MOD video on mac (August 4th, 2011)
- Why should you convert Flip video before you can watching Flip footages on iPad? (August 1st, 2011)
- An easy way to convert Flipshare videos to wmv, avi or mpg (July 28th, 2011)
- Tutorial for Mac users to convert video to Flash SWF/FLV (July 26th, 2011)
- Key to get your HD camcorder files to playback or edit on Mac (July 25th, 2011)
- Where can you upload your video? (July 11th, 2011)
- Eastman Kodak Company launches new product Kodak Easyshare Mini M200 (July 10th, 2011)