Review on Doremisoft Video Solutions
Por kodakvideoconverter - July 25th, 2013, 21:45, Category: General
Established in 2007 and located in Shenzhen, Doremisoft Studio is one of the leading consumer software provider in China. With great emphasis in R&D, Doremisoft has a complete product line, providing professional video solutions, Flash SWF solutions, DVD solutions and more. Now, I will give a review on its video solutions -- video converting programs:
Geneally speaking, Doremisoft video tools include the professional Video Converter and Video Converter for Mac which can help users play back, edit or share video clips in their own way for the converter can convert almost all kind of videos to various file format and export videos to a large scale of popular mobile devices and applications for personal use.
- Fast convert video to almost any video file format
- Easily extract audio from video, movie and TV show.
- Support camcorder file format like MXF, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, MOD, TOD, etc.
- Optimized output presets for portable devices such as iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, iPad mini and more
- Provide simple yet practical video editing functions
- Free lifetime automatic updates
- The "3D" function will make the video lose the original color
- The converting speed will be a little slow when converting large files
The bottom line
Typical for their price class, Doremisoft video tools is smart enough for users convert any kind of videos to their target file formats with best quality preserved in a rather fast speed.
Doremisoft SWF Video Converter enables users to convert SWF to most popular video formats easily, like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, MOV, etc. Meanwhile, users can transfer SWF movies to applications and portable devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Kindle Fire, iMovie, etc.
- Convert SWF to any video format with accurate audio and video synced
- Easy transition from Flash to HTML5: convert SWF to HTML5 MP4, OGG and WebM easily.
- Import SWF to Windows Movie Maker, Media Player, Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro and more
- Save Flash SWF files as images in BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG formats.
- Concise guidance, user-friendly interface, complete SWF videos conversion with foolproof steps.
- The latest version has canceled the "Grab SWF" feature which can capture and download online SWF files
- Would be better if it can help extracting the source .fla file from .swf file
The bottom line:
A rare program in the marketplace that can convert/capture/extract SWF animations with a wide range of output format supported. Good companion for Web designers as well as common users!
Doremisoft XAVC Video Converter is particularly designed with future-proof technology to solve all the format compatibility issues of the brand new XAVC and XAVC-S files. It can help users losslessly convert the 4K/2K XAVC and XAVC-S footages to most popular video formats as well as importing XAVC to Final Cut Pro (FCP), Sony Vegas, Premiere, After Effect (AE), etc. to edit.
- True 4K video input/output supported
- Convert XAVC/XAVC-S footages to most popular video formats with original 4K/2K quality kept
- Support input format includes MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, etc.
- Edit XAVC/XAVC-S footage in FCP, Premiere, Vegas, Avid, etc. with native codec.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8 and Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion
- A lack of two useful output formats: iMovie AIC and ProRes 4444
- High demand on computer performance when comverting 4K footages
The bottom line:
Impressive converting program that supports the latest XAVC format as well as other 4K UHD video formats. Remarkable that the conversion will be lossless!
Currently, Doremisoft has extended global business and all their products with best-in-class features have already gained great reputation among customers worldwide. From what I've been mentioned above, despite some minor defects, I recommend Doremisoft's video converting programs for all of you!
Source from http://articles.pubarticles.com/how-to-get-the-review-on-doremisoft-video-solutions-1374718755,1194553.html
| Trackbacks (0)
Learning how to crop MKV file with MKV cropper
Por kodakvideoconverter - July 14th, 2013, 16:08, Category: General
Doremisoft MKV cropper can help user to convert MKV file to other popular format like MOV, WMV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, MPEG-2, etc. The most important thing is this cropper can help you crop MKV file, so you can get rid of the balck bar on the border, to make the operation more convenient, you can manual adjust the screen and set the Top, Left, Right, Botton offset. Besides, this mkv cropper also will help to edit MKV file, with it, you will trim one clip to several video segments, merge several video clips to one video, add video brightness, contrast and saturation, and so on.
You can see the detail on:
| Trackbacks (0)
Two methods to get a video segment from a video
Por kodakvideoconverter - July 1st, 2013, 20:40, Category: General
There are some guys want to incorporate a video clip from YouTube within a PowerPoint presentation, and they only need one little piece of the video in their presentation, but they don't know how to edit a YouTube video to get the one part that they need. Before you insert video into powerpoint, you should know what format does powerpoint support. To insert video into powerpoint, the video file must Windows Media file with .asf file extension, Windows Video file with .avi file extension, Movie file with .mpg or .mpeg file extention, and Windows Media Video file with .wmv extension. Method one: So after knowing this info, the next thing you should make sure is what video format does your youtube video? If your video format is not included in the powerpoint supported format, convert Youtube video to avi or wmv is needed. A video converter can do all of the thing you want, it can help you get a segment you want by trimming the video, you can crop video to get rid of the unwanted border, and add some effect to the video, finally, choose the video format you need. If you have a doremisoft video converter, to get a little piece of your video, you just need to import your video into the converter, then click "Trim" to select the wanted piece's start point and end point, then click "OK", then choose the output format, like wmv, avi, asf, mpg, etc. Finally, click the big convert button to start the conversion. After conversion finish, you can insert it into your presentation. Method two: Actually, if your video is supported by powerpoint, that means your video is supported by Windows Movie Maker, so you can insert the video into windows movie maker for editing, you just cut the video to select the wanted piece, then delete the unwanted pieces. When the editing is finish, export the video to your computer, then insert to PowerPoint. Tips: If your video is not supported by Windows Movie Maker, you also should convert the video first. Insert video into powerpoint, the video can be a video you made, a video you have download, or a video you have record with your camcorder, nomatter what video you can insert them to your persentation with the above method. A Sony PWM-F5 xavc video also can be inserted by converting xavc video. For more about XAVC video. Source from http://videotoolsformac.blogspot.com/2013/07/two-methods-to-get-video-segment-from.html
| Trackbacks (0)